DATE / TIME
Date(s) - 23/09/2017
9:00 am - 10:30 am
We see that in recent years in the fitness industry many products and programs claimed to be the “best” and “ultimate”, making it very difficult to decide in who, and which program to trust.
Probably, the following questions have already crossed your mind too:
- There is always a new super program that promises a lot, why do they disappear in 3-5 years?
- What group classes do I need to do to create an athletic and healthy body without injuries?
- How can I progress my training by doing classes?
Our deepWORK special classes are not only designed to provide you with a great session, but we also give you the opportunity to learn and –with the help of our professional trainers– practice everything that is necessary to achieve your aims faster and safer.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
deepWORK is a barefoot athletic training based on the principle of Yin and Yang, and inspired by the power of the five elements. It is a unique combination of the best yoga, rehabilitation and high intensity sport specific movements, in a very powerful way.
This class is not about jumping as much as we can, or holding a stretching pose as long as we can. It is about doing everything for the perfect amount of time, in the perfect sequence, with the perfect rhythm.
The name speaks for itself. This special class is about doing complex exercises in different directions, connecting together as many functional movements as possible.
This event is definitely for those who want to learn new and unique bodyweight exercises inspired by yoga, sport rehabilitation and professional sport.
ON THE DAY
- Introduction to barefoot training.
- The first 8-10 minutes are very slow, but there is a reason. You need to disconnect from your daily life, and prepare your body for the upcoming part of the session.
- Intense mind work. The movements of deepWORK® are really complex and designed to use as many muscles as possible at the same time.
- Powerful main part with intelligent levelling. deepWORK® is a really powerful class, but there are always different levels. If you feel you can’t follow a movement, or you are losing quality, simply switch to the easier version. No problem at all. Remember, quality always comes first.
- Totally recharged feeling. Even though you worked hard, we won’t let you walk out in a hyper state of mind. To create balance we calm you down, and with some special moves we activate the body’s regeneration processes.
- Specially designed music that we are sure you will love.
Attila is a former professional athlete (European Championship silver medallist in judo), economist, founder of IRON SWEAT, tutor, assessor and Master Trainer. With 25 years of experience in sport and fitness Attila has deep understanding of the challenges that athletes, instructors and managers must face in order to create a successful career.
Lia Löffelmann has been doing deepWORK for the past 5 years and is a fully qualified deepWORK instructor of 2 years. Currently she covers deepWORK classes not only in England, but Germany as well. Lia brings her own very own unique style and enthusiasm to her deepWORK classes to let participants experience the energy and challenge, every deepWORK class brings with it. She is also a proud mother of a lovely child.
Arnas Liaukus has been active since his early ages and all his studies and career has been associated with different sports and training methods. He has studied physical education and dance teacher’s degree along side competing in fitness and bodybuilding competitions.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Fitness enthusiasts, trainers and managers, who want and expect quality training with results, and those who are interested in trying out a fresh and modern alternative to athletic group classes.
Please note: We may take photos and videos on this event if you wouldn’t like to be seen on the pictures please contact us! For more information about what to expect please visit our Facebook page or our YouTube channel.